Organic Earthbound Manuka Honey Cheesecake
450g Digestive or ginger biscuits (make a conscious choice and buy palm oil free)
400g White chocolate (Whittaker's or callebaut palm oil free chocolate)
200g Cream cheese
1 generous tablespoon Manuka honey
- Melt the butter and crush the biscuits and combine.
- Put into your lined cheesecake tin and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate in a double boiler and separately whip the cream until they have reached soft peak.
- Whisk in the cream cheese, mascarpone and sugar being sure not to over whip the mixture.
- After you have allowed the white chocolate to cool slightly fold this into the cream mixture along with the honey.
- Now pour this onto the base smooth the top and allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- On the picture I have served with almond brittle and poached rhubarb.