Oozy Rich Chocolate and Blueberry Brownie
This is one of my favourite if not my abosolute favourite baking recipe. You must love chocolate for this one! So deliciously rich. I use frozen blueberries as it adds a night tartness and keeps the brownie so moist.
Try it out and let me know what you think. For this recipe i have used Whittaker's 50% chocolate.
Ingredients – Serves 6-12 dependent on your portion size.
185g +50g for later 50% cocoa Palm Oil Free Chocolate
40g Cocoa Powder
50g White Chocolate
270g Caster Sugar
150g Blueberries Frozen
- 1. Cut ice cold butter into cubes and melt on a double boiler with 185g of chocolate.
- 2. Sift the flour and cocoa powder through a sieve.
- 3. Chop 50g of white chocolate and the other 50g dark chocolate.
- 4. Separately beat the eggs and sugar until they become creamy and pale.
- Pour in melted chocolate over the egg mix and gently fold in together.
- 6. Fold in the cocoa and flour.
- 7. Add the chopped chocolate and the blueberries.
- 8. Put into an oven at 160⁰C for 25 minutes. When it is ready the top should have a crust and can just about withstand the pressure of your hand lightly pressed on top, you will get used to this test