Ingredients Serves 4
2 Chicken breast
2 tblsp Good Quality Honey
1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
3 Large Carrots
2 more tbsp Good Quality Honey
1 knob of Butter
1 recipe Panzanella Bread Salad
Oil for cooking
- 1. By now you should already have your Panzanella soaking all those beautiful ingredients up.
- 2. Butterfly your chicken breast and massage the honey, mustard, a splash of oil and salt and pepper then set aside in the fridge until later.
- 3. Peel and chop the carrots into batons and add to a pan on medium heat which has oil, butter, salt and pepper in.
- 4. Keep tossing the carrots until they start to colour then add the honey and continue to cook until you get a nicely glazed and tender carrot.
- 5. Meanwhile you should have a hot pan on with a touch of oil. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until golden brown, this should cook them all the way through.
- 6. Serve with a Panzanella bread salad and maybe some balsamic glaze.
- 7. Enjoy!
WIN! WIN! WIN! Go to my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/chefkevinblakeman like the page and be in a constant draw every 100 to win high tea for 2 at Auckland’s Waitakere Estate